Noble House is a real estate agency that mediates in the purchase, sale, rent and rental of real estate on the housing market.
What information is recorded by Noble House?
You sell or rent your property or real estate: When you engage Noble House with the sale or rental of your property or real estate, they record the following information:
• your name, address, identification and contact details such as your telephone number and e-mail address, the reason for the sale or rental, for example larger living or change of work
• the date of registration of the house and the period that the house is for sale or for rent
• the description and characteristics of the house or property such as the asking price or rent, the year of construction, the surfaces and layout, cadastral data and the WOZ value
• photos and videos of the home or property
• the reason for a possible withdrawal of the brokerage commission
• when the property or property is sold or rented out: the transaction details such as the sale or rental price and the transaction date
• other information that you provide to us
You are looking for another home or real estate: When you engage Noble House when purchasing or renting a home or real estate, they record the following information:
• your name, address, identification and contact details such as your telephone number and e-mail address the search profile in which, for example, your housing requirements are included
• information about your current home or property such as the purchase or rental price, the reason for purchase or rent, for example, larger living or change of work, your age and income category and family composition.
• if you have bought or rented a property or real estate: the transaction details such as the purchase or rental price and the transaction date
• other information that you provide to us
You buy or rent a home or property from someone who uses Noble House:
• We, the broker of the seller or lessor use your data to maintain contact with you, for example to send you the purchase agreement. Your data can also be used:
• for advice purposes, when requested
• for performing analyzes and reports so that we can improve our services
• for drafting the agreement (rental or purchase agreement)
Purpose of processing personal data
Noble House processes personal data from customers or suppliers for the following purpose (s):
- Administrative purposes;
- Communication about the assignment given;
- Implementing or issuing an assignment.
The basis for this personal data is
- The agreed assignment
Security and retention period
Noble House will ensure that your data is adequately protected so that your data is protected against unauthorized use, unauthorized access, alteration and unlawful destruction. Your data will be stored for as long as necessary for the purposes stated above or to the extent that this is necessary for compliance with legal obligations and for resolving any disputes.
Email correspondence to and from Noble House is handled by, among others, Microsoft based in USA.
Website contact form
If you complete the contact form on our website or send us an e-mail, the data you send us will be retained for as long as necessary to fully answer and handle your e-mail.
Inspection, correction and removal
Requests for access, correction or deletion of data to be sent to our real estate agent, stating your name and address. Our broker's office will in principle respond to a request for inspection or correction within four weeks. In the event of a request for deletion, our broker's office will delete the personal data concerned as soon as possible, unless and insofar as the law requires that the personal data in question be stored or there are (other) urgent reasons that prevent deletion.
We only use analytical cookies for Google Analytics and no tracking cookies.
Noble House uses Google Analytics to keep track of how users use the website and how effective the Noble House Adwords ads are on Google search result pages. Google uses this information to keep track of how our website is used, to provide reports about the website to our office and to provide its advertisers with information about the effectiveness of their campaigns.
Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally required to do so, or insofar as these third parties process the information on Google's behalf. This happens outside of our sphere of influence, we are therefore not liable for this.
Facebook / Twitter / LinkedIn / YouTube
Social media buttons are included on our website. With this the administrators of these services collect your personal data. You are responsible for clicking on these buttons and thereby making your personal data known to the administrators of these services. This happens outside of our sphere of influence, we are therefore not liable for this.
Read the privacy statement of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and / or YouTube to read what they do with the personal data that they collect from you through click buttons. Security and retention period
Noble House will ensure that your data is adequately secured so that your data is protected against unauthorized use, unauthorized access, alteration and unlawful destruction. Your data will be stored for as long as necessary for the purposes stated above or to the extent that this is necessary for compliance with legal obligations and for resolving any disputes. Inspection, correction and removal
Questions and complaints
If you have any questions regarding privacy or cookie reporting, you can of course contact us.
Noble House - Real Estate Investments
Adelbert van Scharnlaan 171
6224 JZ Maastricht
firstname.lastname@example.org | +31 (0) 43-311 7802
This privacy and cookie statement was last updated on 01-12-2019.